The Queensland Government are offering their Small Business Digital Grant Program which provides businesses with access to digital technologies and services to enable them to work smarter, engage with the global economy and make the most of online business opportunities arising from digital disruption.
Matching funding of up to $10,000 (excluding GST) for the purchasing of digital technology or service which must fall under one of five identified priority areas:
- digital marketing and social media
- digital content (web pages, mobile apps, media etc.)
- receiving payments or selling online
- specialised digital technology or software (business specific)
- digital planning and advice/training.
To be eligible your business must:
- have fewer than 20 employees at the time of applying for the grant
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN) and be registered for GST
- have Queensland headquarters or significant Queensland-based operations
- declare if any owners or directors of the business are an undischarged bankrupt or insolvent.
Round 1 opens on 8 November 2016 and closes 9 December 2016.
If you would like us to assist you with a proposal for our services, then you will need to contact us by 10am Thursday 8th December at the latest. This will allow us enough time to put a proposal together for your submission.
If you are interested in applying for the grant or are looking for more information please visit: www.business.qld.gov.au/business/support-tools-grants/grants/digital-grants