Newspaper advertising can be very effective as it not only helps sell your product or service but also builds your corporate image.
5 tips for effective newspaper advertising:
- Have a clear message – Ensure your message is short and straight-forward. People don’t want to read a lot of text.
- Use a strong headline – A headline should be attention grabbing and appeal to your audience. Consider asking a question, making a statement, offering a discount or using news.
- Keep it uncluttered – It is important to include white space in an advertisement as it encourages readership.
- Avoid errors – Proofread your content at least twice and have someone else review it. A small spelling mistake could really harm your professionalism.
- Include your contact details – You want to make it easy for your potential customers to contact you. If space allows include a call to action such as “Call us today” or “Visit our website”.
At Italic Creative we know how to effectively target your market on an emotional level and also help your advert stand out from others on the page. We can help you get the most from your advertising dollars.
During the past week we have been very busy designing advertisements. Three of the adverts we designed appeared in the Hervey Bay Independent today – Thursday 5 July 2012.
If you are interested in having a advert professionally designed for the newspaper please contact the office using the form below.